On A Budget To Save The Planet – 10 Kids’ Vegan Meals That Don’t Cost the Earth
On A Budget To Save The Planet is all about saving you time and cash when it comes to feeding your family. I have put a lot of hard work and thought into creating ten fun-filled vegan kids meals in this edition. I have loved every minute. These recipes are easy, substantial, healthy and comforting for this colder weather.
The eBook includes:
- An organised two-week shopping list to use in the UK’s leading supermarkets (tried and tested)
- 10 FUN-filled vegan kids meals (Mon-Fri) – 4 portions in each meal
- 10 thrifty shopping tips to help your money go further⠀
- Cooking tips throughout the eBook alongside the recipes⠀
- Nutrition labels and professional food photography for each meal
You can use this ebook over and over, for as long as you need it. Plus its easy-download makes it compatible with all devices.
The e-book costs £3.99 and 50% of all profits made from this eBook will be donated to FareShare each month – they’re the UK’s largest charity fighting hunger and food waste. They save good food from going to waste and redistribute it to frontline charities.
You can read more about the inspiration for this eBook’s creation inside.
All rights reserved. No portion of this eBook may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.K copyright law. See details.